Monday, May 4, 2009

"Adam's Diary"

i seen that thing coming my way, i had no clue of what that thing was. It was following me everywhere i didnt know what to do make that thing leave me alone. Since i didnt know what is was i just decided to leave the thing alone, but then it came to me, A LADY!! yes yes that's what it was, Its a lady just like lilith. I was hoping it not to be lilith, i came to a point where i thought it was lilith i was trying to run away from her, she was no good>>NOT AT ALL GOOD<<, she wasn't good so the man who comes to see me in the night kicked her out of this beautiful garden, but how did she get in her was my question. I DON'T KNOW BUT I CANT BE ANYWHERE NEARBY HER! .


she came by the next morning and i was freaking up so i climbed a tree a wouldn't come down unless she was gone. she was just there just watching me, mean while i took a look at her, she looked nothing like Lilith, just when I was thinking about who this lady might be... i took a turn to climb back down, and i got hit by a mud ball just behind my ear. OOOOh she got me so mad but I was told that i shouldn't have this feeling towards nobody and at no time. i listened ,i didn't want to be mad so i just talked back to her and she was just so surprised that i was actually talking back i got to know her a little more, and after time i was actually talking to her but, i got scared because i started liking her and i dont want her to get taken away from me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment