Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Hansel And Gretel"

Point of view: Hansel [brother]


I have noticed that my father has been thinking a lot lately, he sure is woried. i went near the room, to find out what has been going on with my father. I hear him say " Oh my dear wife, what shall we do, the job is not going so good and i'm not going to be able to bring our daily bread anymore, what shall we do of the kids, we hardly have food to feed ourselves.... Oh my dear wife, what shall we do". Sure now he was not the only one who was worried. And so when the mean lady... our stepmother was about to talk, Gretel came along and started to listen,too. we heard her say " i'll sure tell you what to do HUSBAND , tomarrow morning as we go off to work, we shall take the kids with us and leave them in the middle of the forest, they shall not find their way back to the house, i shall with them a piece of bread"Said the lady

"NO!! I shall not permit that, I cant to this to my children"Said father

"well then we all should die of hunger!"Said the lady


It was time for gretel and i to go to sleep but, both were so shocked. She started to cry dramaticly.
" Don't cry my little sister, please stay strong, the good god will help us"i told her.

No comments:

Post a Comment